The mission of the Franklin Monroe Local School District is to provide an educational environment, which assures that all students become productive, life-long learners and citizens with integrity.
Franklin Monroe is a public water system responsible for providing drinking water that meets state and federal standards. The results are summarized in the link below.
Effective immediately, the district will transition from utilizing the K12 Payment Center to adopting the LINQ Connect platform for all lunch and fee payment transactions for students.
The LINQ Connect portal can be accessed through the following URL: https://linqconnect.com/JNTEJS.
- Acceleration Policy
- Acceptable Use & Internet Safety Policy
- Annual Report & Calendar
- ARP ESSER Local Use of Funds Plan
- Bus Routes
- Continuity of Services Plan
- Directory Information and Opt-Out
- District Calendar
- Extended Learning Plan
- Federal Program Information
- FERPA Notification
- Get a Safety Data Sheet ((M)SDS)
- Online Policy Manual
- PBIS, Restraint, and Seclusion
- Talk to a Knowledgeable Safety Specialist